It's time to stock up again on our best selling basic packaging products.
Sunday, 1 February 2015
Monday, 26 January 2015
Today I'm going to share a couple of ideas for packaging baked goods for Valentine's day.
We think that you will love our new single cake pop boxes and small bakery window boxes. The scalloped edges are adorable and the clear windows allow you to show off the yummy treats inside.These boxes are available in both kraft and white.
Follow these links for our mini buckets, lollipop sticks, gingham wire ribbon, chalkboard stickers and chalk markers.
Here's a little diy inspiration using our mason jar mugs ... add a gold glitter heart! These are adorable for Valentine's Day but they would also make sweet favors for a wedding, shower or party.
You can find my complete instructions for adding glitter to glass so that it is dishwasher safe in this post.
Note: You will need 28 days for the glitter to cure before it is dishwasher safe, so if you make these for a Valentine's Day gift add a note card with a date stamp to let your loved ones know when they can be used.
Monday, 19 January 2015
We had a great weekend at the Total Wedding Show - so many brides, so many different wedding ideas. It was fun to hear so many brides talk about wanting to make their day special with personal touches and diy projects.
I want to thank Sarah Evans, the winner of our Facebook show tickets contest for coming by the booth on Friday night to say hello! We hope that you enjoyed the show.
The Hudson's Bay always has the most amazing displays at the wedding shows and this year was no exception. There were so many great ideas using our products and took some pictures so I could share them with you.
This first table at The Hudson's Bay booth was a contemporary garden theme. They used a mix of bold black and white stripes with pops of yellow flowers and lemons on beds of green grass and moss. Wide striped ribbons were tied to the chair backs and thinner striped ribbons were added to escort cards at each place setting.
The black and white ribbon wedding cake and the linear arrangements of yellow flowers and lemons was simply stunning.
The second table set up at The Hudson Bay booth had a romantic garden theme. The flowers were beautiful and included a variety of different pinks ranging in colour from light coral to dark fushia. Coral satin ribbon was added as a pop of colour at each place setting with the menu cards and natural linen napkins. I adore the dinnerware on this table setting, it has a handmade look and it has been on my "wish list" for a number of years.
I thought that the mason jars filled with tiny floral arrangements and tied to each chair back with coral satin ribbon was brilliant.
At our booth, I displayed a number of projects that have been shown on our blog and Pinterest boards. I thought it may be helpful to give the links to a few of the favors that people at the show were most interested in. So here you go ...
left: The s'more favours in our clear 8oz take out boxes were hands down the most popular item at the show. We embellished these ones with burlap ribbon, lace ribbon and striped ribbon. The twig pencils are a fun detail to add to the s'more favours if you are having a rustic wedding.
right: 4oz quilted glass jars were painted with black chalkboard paint and filled with succulents to use as favours. The dots of glitter paint were easy to add if you want a touch of gold.
left: Gold glitter hearts were added to linen bags and mini jar shot glasses. We sell lid for the 4oz shot glasses separately if you were thinking about filling these with food products. The tutorials for adding the glitter hearts to the linen bags can be found here. I will do a post with a tutorial to show you how to add the glitter hearts to the glasses so they are dishwasher safe soon.
right: The mini glass bell favours can be used for macarons, mini cupcakes and more. I spray painted the base black on this one and added a band of our gold glitter tape to the dome to go with a black and gold themed wedding.
left: Our new cake pop boxes are available in kraft and white. I added this one to a metal pail and added ribbon, baker's twine and sizzle.
right: Macarons were packaged in our macaron favour boxes and in clear 2x2x2 boxes. Lace ribbon and grosgrain ribbon were used on these samples.
I'd also like to thank Moroco Chocolat for supplying us with the beautiful macarons that we displayed in our macaron boxes. They created custom macarons using our logo and their logo as well as personalized ones with monograms and dates. The macarons were not only beautiful they were yummy too!
BTW - We made the show bags - the large black and white bags that everyone is holding in the photo above! We specialize in making custom bags for small and large businesses as well as for special events.
Friday, 16 January 2015
The boxes are all packed and we are ready to head off to set up our booth for the Total Wedding Show this weekend. We've been in "party" mode all week and thought that you might like to join us by entering to win our newest giveaway - a box of packaging and party supplies with a touch of gold.
Here's what's in the box ...
Have we got you thinking about a reason to throw a party?
Monday, 12 January 2015
black, white & gold love
1. miniature acrylic phantom chair, black laser cut feather tags, balloon paper lantern, watermelon round paper lantern, miniature glass dome with fluted base,
2. mini flower pot with embossed frame, personalized sticker label, white beaded miniature ring pillow,
4. vintage inspired glass salt & pepper vases with decorative stationery holders, gold garland, tealight candle holders, gold polka dot paper straws,
5. personalized hand fans, cube favor boxes, diy wax seals, sweet goodie paper bags and custom monogram sticker, ampersand wax seal
1. ring cushion holder with wood frame, bride and groom cake topper, burlap chic ring pillow, linen favor bag,
4. diy pillow box favor kit, porcelain votive holder with embossed lace embellishment, card holder, ruffled burlap wreath and key hook,
5. blackboard in ornate vintage frame, lace and burlap bag, lace fan, burlap and linen ruffle ribbon
1. stationery/photo holder, wood sign holder, ornamental orb stationery holder, vintage inspired silver cake serving set,
4. vintage drawer box, personalized ceremony runner, lace lantern lights (led battery), decorative bird metal spool with jute twine
We will be at booth #520 at the Total Wedding Show this weekend ... if you are planning to go, please stop by to see us!
Saturday, 10 January 2015
Here's three more wedding theme boards to inspire you for this coming wedding season ...
1. feather whimsy bride and groom chair banners, leather bound bohemian style guest book, feather whimsy menu card, free spirit personalized wood multi purpose sign boards,
3. white feather porcelain wedding cake topper with personalize veneer disc, white linen drawstring favour bag, feather whimsy square gift tag, personalized feather stamp,
5. feather wing iron favor dish, small round cards, laser cut feather tags, porcelain feather ornaments
2. small round card, classic filigree monogram personalized embosser plates and hand held embosser, blown glass hanging heart decoration,
4. wedding wand ceremony set, acrylic table number in block style, monogram simplicity personalized acrylic ring box,
1. rustic wood and glass box with hinged lid, bride acrylic sign, round cork coasters, personalized antler stamp, artificial moss chandelier,
4. white glass bottle decor set, woodland personalized sticker, rustic twig pencils, wood slice medallions, birch print paper straw,
5. faux birch log card holder, birch favour box, antler bottle opener, woodland gift tag, woodland personalized acrylic ring box and natural birch twig bundles
Just in case you missed them, I posted the Industrial Love and Rustic Love mood boards here.
Thursday, 8 January 2015
I am busy this week packing up items for our booth at the Total Wedding Show on January 16-18th, 2015. We have so many great new wedding products available at Creative Bag Wedding and I decided the best way to show them was to create some themed mood boards.
Here's the first two ...
1. bistro bliss personalized backdrop, bistro bliss personalized photo booth canvas backdrop, string of lights with wire cage, twisted fork stationery holders
4. resin cement cube planter, decorative glass bottle set, love vintage typewriter key magnets with gift packaging, oval tin tags with jute hangers
5. bistro bliss wedding sentiments personalized shadow box, tin box with aged finish and blackboard panel display, miniature pinch pots with two-tone finish, stainless lantern with glass panels.
1. three D floral kraft paper garland, self standing chalkboard sign with rustic wood frame, eco wood utensil set, kraft paper flat pocket goodie bag, birch tree slices, baker's twine, burlap "here comes the bride" ceremony sign
3. small glass bottle set in aged metal holder, mini mason jars, diy miniature mason jar decorating kit
4. burlap table runner with lace edging, vintage inspired mason jar set in wire holder, decorative kraft and black paper diy banner kit, string of lights with natural burlap shades (battery led)
5. natural charm personalized wood ring box, sweetie pie mini pie packaging kit, personalized burlap aisle runner, free spirit personalized wood sign boards.
Remember to use promo code CBW10 to save 10% on your online order at Creative Bag Wedding.