wedding favor ideas from our customers

Monday 12 March 2012

Today I wanted to share with you some wedding favor ideas from our customers. Sandra Bretz is a regular at our Mississauga store and I just adore the custom designed hand-decorated cookies that she creates for special occasions. The photos above show some of Sandra's beautiful cookies packaged in our damask pillow boxes and chinese take out boxes. Sandra tells me that these were created as favors for a wedding and that the bride and groom selected the black and white damask packaging.
Here's a few more of Sandra's cookies ... I love the simple packaging of these with the clear candy bag and simple ribbon tied at the top ... these would be lovely at a bridal shower! If you are interested in contacting Sandra she does not have a website or blog but you can reach her by email here.

Just before Valentine's day I wrote a post about my mini chocolate bar wrappers that can be personalized for Valentine's day. One our our customers, Arlene, sent me an email recently and asked if I could revise the words on the wrappers so that she could use them as wedding favors for her big day. So for Arlene and anyone else out there that would like to use these for their wedding ... here's the new art!
You can see the tutorial for how to print and use these wrappers here.


If you are looking for full size chocolate bar wrappers ... we sell them on our website as well. There are lots of different designs and they can be personalized online.

⋅No comments