Save the date(s) for Lorrie Everitt's two holiday workshops in the Toronto Creative Bag store

Monday 5 November 2012

Save the date for my TWO new holiday workshops at the Creative Bag Toronto store!

Thursday November 22nd, 2012   6pm to 9pm
Holiday Countdown!
During this first holiday workshop, I will be sharing my ideas for holiday decorating, 
packaging and entertaining.

Thursday December 6th, 2012   6pm to 9pm
It's a wrap!
At this second holiday workshop, we are all going to create some beautiful packaging projects. I will give you my creative packaging tips that will make your gifts look "magazine picture perfect"!

Both workshops are FREE but space is limited! 

Please note that the store will close at regular time and we will re-open the doors at 6pm for everyone that has registered for the workshop.

You can register now for one or both workshops by sending me an email at lorrieeveritt@creativebag.com or by calling 1-800-263-1418. Please include in your email which class(es) you are registering for and if you would like to bring a guest or two that is great.

As always, enjoy private shopping after the class and receive 10% off as a special bonus. 

If you have been to one of my workshops before, I'd love to see you again. Bring a friend, the more the merrier!! If you have never been able to make a workshop before I hope that you will plan to join me!

____ . ____ . ____ . _____ . ____ . ____ . ____

As a holiday treat,  I am making two special gifts that will be given away at the end of each holiday workshop to one special guest. What are the gifts? You'll have to be one of the two lucky winners to find out!




⋅No comments