sneak peek at what we are working on for the next issue of Creative Living magazine

Tuesday 30 September 2014




I'm just putting the final touches on our next issue of Creative Living magazine and it should be available by the end of this week. The new issue is all about holiday food packaging. (Yum!)

Today I'm just going to give you a sneak peek of one of the pages in that I'm working on right now. As you can see, it's for a cookie swap party. If you have never been a guest at a cookie swap, I have a number of suggestions for hosting your own party. I designed a cookie swap party printable kit that you can download for free from the magazine. The fun graphics on the invitations, recipe cards and display signs were created to work with our Holly Jolly collection. I'll let you know when we go live with the next magazine so you can check it out!




⋅No comments